Senior Engineers are responsible for implementing and maintaining all aspects of our client's technology. This includes daily support incidents, desktop and server troubleshooting, hardware/software installation and upgrades, new infrastructure build outs and relocations. Senior Engineers interface with high profile financial industry clients on a day to day basis thus requiring the highest level of presentation, communication and professionalism. College diploma or University degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and 10+ years of experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008, Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows XP/7
- Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.x/5.x and Blackberry handhelds
- Citrix Metaframe/XenApp
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Experience deploying home networks including Cable/DSL/FIOS modems, firewalls, hardware and software VPN clients
- Email and spam troubleshooting
- Building Servers and Workstations
- Data backup and recovery with Symantec Backup Exec or similar enterprise level software
- Symantec Antivirus or similar software
- Financial industry experience including familiarity with market vendor applications
- Experience with Cisco Routers, Catalyst switches, PIX/ASA Firewalls, WAPs, IronPorts
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop
- Experience with Avaya phone systems
- Experience with Linux and/or Solaris Operating Systems
- Experience with Storage Area Networks
- Experience with virtualization software such as VMWare vSphere
- Certifications with any of the above technologies
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.